Are you looking to become a homeowner in Georgia? Manufactured homes have become a go-to option for many people across the country, and CIS Moving Home is proud to offer Georgia residents manufactured home financing options to fit any budget and need.
Whether you want to buy a manufactured home already on a plot of land or have land you want to put a new home on, we can help you finance your new addition at an affordable rate. Get in touch with one of our experts today!
Financing Options in Georgia
At CIS Moving Home, we offer our Georgia customers two types of manufactured home loans:
- Home Turf: This option is for those who own property and want to buy a manufactured home using their land as a down payment.
- Just Home: This loan is for borrowers looking to purchase a manufactured home to put on land they don’t own. For example, it’s ideal for individuals planning to live on family land or lease a plot from a housing community.
Contact one of our loan originators to learn more and find out which option is the right fit for you.
Manufactured Home Loans With CIS Moving Home
CIS Moving Home is dedicated to providing you with affordable manufactured home mortgages in Georgia, allowing you to make homeownership a reality. We have helped many achieve their dreams with our high-quality, streamlined services throughout our history. When you work with us, you will come to expect:
- Competitive interest rates: Your rate will depend on your credit score, the type of home you are buying and whether or not you are buying land.
- 30+ years of experience: Our experts have the knowledge to help you find your manufactured home financing solution.
- Same-day responses: When you contact us by 12 p.m. CT during the week, we will be in touch with you on the same day.
Types of Manufactured Homes
Manufactured homes offer an affordable path toward homeownership. They come in a few different configurations, including:
- Single-wide: These homes are made up of one structure ranging anywhere from 600 to 1,330 square feet in size.
- Double-wide: This type of home is constructed with two separate units, joined together on site. Double-wide manufactured homes typically range from 1,000 to 2,300 square feet.
- Triple-wide: Also known as a multi-section home, these structures are built using three or more parts that offer more room to create a design similar to that of a traditional home. They often offer 3,000 square feet of space or more.
How to Qualify for Manufactured Home Financing
It’s time to dismiss the myth that homeownership can’t be affordable. When you work with CIS Moving Home, you’ll find a friendly, knowledgeable team waiting to help you achieve your goals with manufactured home loans and financing to fit your needs.
Are you next? Give us a call at 205-921-6822 or contact us online today to find out if you qualify!
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
It’s time to start believing and it’s finally time to start moving home.Apply Today