Looking to buy a home of your own? Manufactured homes are becoming a favorable choice for many who don’t want to deal with the high-interest rates and expensive financing options that come with traditional homes. With CIS Moving Home as your lending expert, you can finally make your dream a reality.
Manufactured Home Financing Options in Ohio
Do you want to buy a manufactured home to put on a permanent piece of land that you own? Or are you looking to lease or rent a plot from a housing community? These factors, along with your credit score, will affect the type and rate of the loan you receive.
At CIS Moving Home, we offer our borrowers two manufactured home loan options:
- Just Home: A chattel loan designed for any type of manufactured home you will put on land you are renting or leasing.
- Home Turf: A fast and easy lending solution for those who own land already and want to put a manufactured home on it.
To learn more about your financing options, get in touch with our loan experts.
Manufactured Home Loans With CIS Moving Home
Owning a home is a dream for many of us. That’s why the CIS Moving Home team is dedicated to providing affordable manufactured home mortgage solutions in Ohio. When you work with us, you’ll receive competitive interest rates and outstanding service at every step.
You’ll also benefit from the following when you choose CIS Moving Home:
- Same-day communication if we hear from you before 12 p.m. CST
- Live updates on the status of your loan through the CIS Loan Portal
- White glove-service
Types of Manufactured Homes
Today’s manufactured homes are different from the mobile homes of the past. They come in a variety of configurations to meet your needs, including:
- Single-wide: This mobile, affordable option is made up of one narrow structure, typically rectangular, that can range from 600 to 1,330 square feet.
- Double-wide: This larger option is made up of two structures put together to allow for a more flexible layout. Double-wide homes typically range in size from 1,300 to 2,300 square feet.
- Triple-wide: This option is often difficult to tell apart from more traditional homes. Triple-wide manufactured homes consist of three units assembled on-site, and they can range from 3,000 to 4,000 square feet.
How to Qualify for Manufactured Home Financing
Affordable housing doesn’t have to look different when you work with CIS Moving Home. We’ll work hard to get you affordable rates for our manufactured home loans. Our excellent customer service and intuitive lending programs will help you reach your goals.
Ready to see whether you qualify for our Ohio manufactured home financing solutions? Give us a call at 205-921-6822 or contact us online today.
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
It’s time to start believing and it’s finally time to start moving home.Apply Today