Now more than ever, the dream of finding and financing your perfect South Carolina home is within reach. Due to improvements in quality materials and designs, manufactured homes have become affordable and an attractive option for those thinking about becoming a homeowner.
CIS Moving home is dedicated to giving you the support you need to buy your dream home. We make our South Carolina manufactured home loan process quick and straightforward so you can settle in and make yourself right at home.
Financing Options in South Carolina
At CIS Moving Home, we’re committed to helping you buy the home of your dreams on your timeline. We make securing a manufactured home loan easy with our innovative technology that allows you to apply right from your phone.
We offer two manufactured home financing programs in South Carolina:
- Just Home: Typically referred to as a chattel loan, this offer is for a moveable property. With this loan, you can structure your repayments over a period of time with competitive interest rates. You will own your manufactured home upfront and can place it on family land or in a manufactured home community.
- Home Turf: Known traditionally as land-in-lieu financing, this option is ideal for those who have land but need help financing a home. You can use your land as a down payment on your new home to reduce any additional cash or out-of-pocket expenses. You don’t need to survey the land or build a permanent foundation to qualify.
Our team would be happy to discuss your options with you in more detail.
Manufactured Loans With Moving Home
At CIS Moving Home, we’ve been around a while. With more than 30 years of experience in the manufactured home industry, we are committed to dismissing the myth that affordable housing has to look different. We’ve worked with buyers in cities and rural areas across the country to provide affordable manufactured home financing.
Work with us to:
- Pre-qualify and apply for a loan in no time.
- Enjoy a simple process with our friendly experts.
- Receive competitive interest rates.
Types of Manufactured Homes
Before securing your loan, you should decide what type of manufactured home you’re looking for. Forget about the tiny mobile homes of the past. Today’s manufactured homes are a high-quality, affordable option for individuals and families alike. They’re made with high-quality materials according to standards set by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Modern manufactured homes come in a variety of configurations, including:
- Single-wide: These narrow, rectangular homes are constructed of one unit that offers anywhere from 600 to 1,300 square feet. Single-wide homes are an excellent choice for individuals, couples or even smaller families.
- Double-wide: This style of home is made of two on-site structures. The resulting layout is more square, offering a more flexible interior design along with plenty of extra space. Double-wide manufactured homes typically range in size from 1,000 to 2,300 square feet.
- Triple-wide: Also referred to as multi-section homes, these dwellings are typically made up of three or more parts constructed on-site. They offer a layout similar to that of a traditional home, with multiple rooms and adequate space for families. These homes often measure around 3,000 square feet or more.
You may also have a few options to choose from in terms of the foundation of your manufactured home. In some cases, contractors can relocate homes with pier and beam foundations. You may even be able to situate your manufactured home on top of a permanent foundation or basement depending on the location.
How to Qualify for Manufactured Home Financing
At CIS Moving Home, we’re shining a light on all the possibilities manufactured homes can bring to South Carolina residents’ lives. Our friendly team is here to answer any questions you may have as you take this exciting step toward making the American dream a reality.
With pre-qualification and loan applications available right from your phone or computer, the process is simpler than ever. Once you find out whether you qualify for a loan, you’ll meet with one of our team members to find the best option for your needs. With CIS Moving Home on your side, you’ll be able to start enjoying your home in no time!
Contact us online today or give us a call at 205-921-6822 to get your manufactured home financing started in South Carolina.
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
It’s time to start believing and it’s finally time to start moving home.Apply Today