Are you looking to become a homeowner in Tennessee? History is being rewritten, and affordable housing isn’t the same as it used to be. CIS Moving Home is thrilled to provide residents with unparalleled manufactured home loans to help make the American dream a reality.
Contact us today to get the process started!
Manufactured Home Financing Options in Tennessee
CIS Moving Home is proud to offer easy manufactured home financing options for Tennessee residents. We offer some of the most competitive rates in the country because we want to help as many people as possible.
Borrowers can choose between two options when it comes to manufactured home loans:
- Home Turf: This option is for those who currently own land and want to buy a manufactured home. Our Home Turf program comes with a long-term, monthly payment plan that is similar to that of traditional mortgages.
- Just Home: This loan option is for those looking to purchase a manufactured home to place on leased or rented land.
Feel free to reach out to our team to discuss your financing options in more detail!
Manufactured Home Loans With CIS Moving Home
Our loan experts at CIS Moving Home are dedicated to providing Tennesee homeowners with the most affordable manufactured home mortgage rates possible. We have more than 30 years of experience in manufactured housing — and with our easy lending solutions and competitive interest rates, homeownership is within reach.
Some of the benefits of working with CIS Moving Home include:
- Innovative technology.
- Same-day communication when you get in touch by 12 p.m CST.
- Excellent customer service.
Types of Manufactured Homes
It’s time to dismiss the myth that affordable housing has to look different. Over the years, manufactured housing has evolved from smaller homes on wheels to high-quality, family dwellings comparable to more traditional options. These homes are typically made in factories and then shipped to their location.
When shopping for yours, be sure to keep your budget, family size and needs in mind. There are three main types of manufactured homes:
- Single-wide: This narrow, rectangular style of home is constructed with one unit that typically ranges from 600 to 1,330 square feet.
- Double-wide: This style is constructed with two separate units, making for plenty of extra space and a more flexible interior layout.
- Triple-wide: This final option is made of three units that are built together on-site to provide a look and layout similar to that of a traditional home.
How to Qualify for Manufactured Home Financing
Are you ready to take the next step toward your dream of homeownership? CIS Moving Home is here to help. You can count on our combination of competitive manufactured home loans, streamlined technology and friendly customer service at every step.
Wondering if you qualify for one of our manufactured home loans in Tennessee? Give us a call at 205-921-6822 or contact us online to find out today.
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
It’s time to start believing and it’s finally time to start moving home.Apply Today