Are you ready to get into your dream home? Whether you’ve found a piece of land you want to build on or are still searching for the perfect location, choosing a manufactured home offers many benefits. You enjoy great flexibility and receive affordable pricing when you buy a manufactured home. These arrangements let you build on your timetable and receive fast installation.
Securing the financing you need for your home and the land you put it on is a critical part of achieving your homeownership dream. CIS Moving Home can help with various loans for buyers purchasing manufactured homes and land.
Can You Finance a Manufactured Home and Land Together?
You can bundle loans for manufactured homes and land in a single loan. We have multiple programs for these loans, such as:
- Coexisting Property Loans: These types of loans are for purchasing a used manufactured home and land, but in order to qualify, the manufactured home can’t have moved from its original location.
How to Finance a Manufactured Home and Land
Having your financing ready when you find the land you want and the house you love can help you get into your new place faster. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of securing manufactured home and lands loans:
- Look over your credit score: Applications require you to submit your credit score, and the higher it is, the better the rate you will get from a lender. CIS Moving Home requires a credit score of at least 600.
- Find the home model you desire: Your loan eligibility may depend on whether you purchase a double- or triple-section home, for instance.
- Examine your lending options: You should examine all the lenders’ options and compare the interest rates. You may find lenders that offer small advantages, such as CIS Moving Home’s option to borrow money for your down payment.
- Apply for the loan: Know how much you need for a down payment when you apply and understand your lender’s terms. We offer down payments as low as 5%.
We have flexible options for financing a manufactured home with land. When you buy a manufactured home and land, you only have one closing and only need to qualify for one loan. Our Home Turf program allows you to use your land as a down payment for your new manufactured home.
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
Time to believe and move into your dream home.Apply Today