With the advances in technology and construction, manufactured homes look better than ever and offer many benefits for home buyers. They often cost less than other homes, display impressive structural integrity and demonstrate eco-friendliness.
As you search for a manufactured home, it’s essential to understand the buying options available to you. Loans for manufactured homes without land work differently than traditional mortgages, and house changes the types of loans you can take out.
CIS Moving Home provides loans on manufactured homes without land. You can apply for our programs and secure the financing you desire to get into your new home.
Types of Loans You Can Get Without Land
You can apply for several types of loans when you purchase a manufactured home without land, but you will run into some restrictions. For instance, you can’t use a VA loan to buy this house. Instead, you can use:
- Home Turf: This option is for those who currently own land and want to buy a manufactured home. Our Home Turf program comes with a long-term, monthly payment plan that is similar to that of traditional mortgages.
- Just Home: This loan option is for those looking to purchase a manufactured home to place on leased or rented land.
Buying a Manufactured Home
To get your loan for your manufactured home, you will need to:
- Look at your credit history. A strong credit rating makes the process easier.
- Decide whether you want a double-section, triple-section or another type of home. What you buy determines the loans you qualify to get.
- Find financing by comparing offers from different lenders and choosing the best one for you. At CIS Moving Home, you can borrow money for your down payment.
- Get all the information you’ll need about the lender beforehand and apply for the loan. To take out a loan with CIS Moving Home, the minimum loan amount is $10,000 and you must have a credit score of 600 or more.
When you apply for a loan, you will receive a rate that depends on factors like the type of manufactured home you’re purchasing and your credit score. CIS Moving Home provides competitive financing.
Our streamlined application helps you get your answer quickly. The Just Home program is perfect for borrowers who plan to put their homes in a manufactured home community or on land their family owns.
Ready to get started? Apply Now!
We can help
Time to believe and move into your dream home.Apply Today